The most advanced native attendant console and contact center platform for Microsoft Teams is constantly evolving.
During June, Tendfor CCaaS customers all over the world received new features such as:
- Advanced new text-to-speech functionality, where we offer the full syntax of Microsoft’s advanced TTS, with free use of all voices and Tendfor’s standard variables like queue position and waiting time messages in the same voice.
- We are now allowing Tendfor’s unique multi-language capabilities to extend beyond our 10 standard languages, allowing customers to select from all of the 200+ Microsoft supported languages. The new TTS features are also available for supported custom languages in full Tendfor multi-language glory.
- The comprehensive new agent status reports let supervisors know how much time the agents have been absent, and in different logon and presence states.
- Enhanced access control allows delegated administration of things like queues, contacts, and schedules.
- Our updated BI/reporting integration allows for instant updated access to raw reporting data from the Tendfor platform.
Get in touch to try Tendfor today!